Racingline Volkswagen Golf Mk8 GTI
Lowering Range: 20mm Front and Rear.
Our ever-popular RacingLine Sport Springs are now released for the new Golf 8 GTI & GTD. As always, we’ve carefully developed these progressive-rate springs to give a drop of around 25mm, retaining a beautiful ride yet adding a more dynamic character to the chassis. They are fully compatible with DCC dampers as well as the fixed ones.
- VW Golf 8 GTI / 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport / 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTD / 2020+
- Many experts consider suspension development to be as much an art as a science. In truth, it’s a bit of both.
- Go lower or stiffer than our springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.
- Our progressive-rate spring construction means the spring rate in the middle of travel is very similar to standard.
- It’s only towards the end of the spring’s travel (so, when braking or cornering hard) that we have engineered the spring to stiffen up.
- It’s this progressive-rate spring design that gives such good ride quality.