For vehicles with an 3" midpipes and an APR Catback Exhaust System, the APR X-Pipe is a must have. This upgrade creates a smooth transition between the two systems and integrates an x-pipe that reduces backpressure. This upgrade smooths out the exhaust note for a more refined sound profile while also increasing peak torque. Like the rest of the system, the x-pipe is constructed from T304 stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded, and includes all new APR slip clamps.
APR Exhaust X-Pipe - 4.0 TFSI - C7 S6/S7/RS6/RS7 | APR TBA
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 3" to 2.75" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Integrated X-Pipe
- Refined exhaust note
- Lower exhaust back pressure
- Increased peak torque
- For use with 3" midpipes to and APR Catback
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGE:
Disclaimer: Prices are sensitive to exchange rate fluctuations. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for current prices and availability of products.