The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished stainless-steel piping give the exhaust note an aggressive growl without any restrictions, while our Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3" to quad 2.5" rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Lastly removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
APR Catback Exhaust w/o valves/mufflers - S3 (8V) | APR TBA
For the more track minded enthusiasts where weight, sound and price point all are highly desired metrics, the APR Valveless system is the desired configuration. In this configuration the axle back portion of the exhaust has the mufflers and valves removed. Weight drops considerably and the system becomes more aggressive. The system is louder and more aggressive, but thanks to the center Helmholtz chamber, drone is reduced, giving a more pleasant, yet aggressive driving experience. However, when upgrading other exhaust components, the system transforms and becomes unapologetically raw with maximum aggression - A true track enthusiast's dream.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Aggressive, unrestricted exhaust note
- Brushed-finished straight-through Helmholtz drone frequency reducing resonator
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable and upgradable)
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct bolt-on fit
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter than stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGE:
Disclaimer: Prices are sensitive to exchange rate fluctuations. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for current prices and availability of products.